Our reopening measures at Jodi Brooks Beauty are as follows
- Upon entry to the salon there will be an automatic hand sanitiser dispenser on the wall, please use this.
- In the entrance there will be a disposable face masks for everyone, individually wrapped in a disposable bag, please may we ask that you wear this at all times. If you apply and remove the mask by only holding the ear loops this will allow them to be reusable, if you would like to re use them please pop them back into the sealed bag and take with you.
- In the reception area we will have a one way system in place, please follow the arrows on the floor to guide you.
- When you arrive to your appointment we will ask you to take a voluntary, non-contact temperature check.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer a waiting area, please arrive at the specific appointment time, only the person having an appointment may attend, unless a child under 16.
- We want to try and limit the handling of cash, please may we ask if you have a contactless card, this would be a preferred way of payment from now on.
- We have installed perspex screens at each nail station, and all staff will be wearing face shields, masks, gloves & aprons during shift.
- We are lucky enough to have a big salon space, meaning we can keep a safe 2m distance between clients in the reception area.
- We will allow extra time before & after each appointment to ensure we can disinfect and sanitise thoroughly.
- To limit handling the colour charts, the therapist will hold and show the chart to you, so you can choose your desired colour.
- We will be offering hot & cold drinks in disposable cups.
- If you are bringing any belongings with you, please may we ask you keep them with you at all times if you are moving into treatment rooms.
- All staff have been fully trained in the new health & safety guidelines, and will be wearing all of the PPE advised to ensure your visit is as low risk as possible.
- We have invested in the best tools in the industry, which operate a NEW standard of salon hygiene using a 3 step system to clean and disinfect our tools in between treatments. We are saying goodbye to the traditional blue disinfectants and hello to NAVY Hygiene.
- Lastly, we know this is an obvious statement but please can we ask if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, or have been around anybody that does that you follow guidelines by self-isolating and to re-schedule your appointment
Despite all of the new precautions, we promise to make your visit at Jodi Brooks Beauty a calming and relaxing one.